Chaturbate crystalnut

51n15ter

"Watch all her videos: crystalnut batch1

Watch video: crystalnut_2023-12-14
Download video (K2S): crystalnut_2023-12-14

5rutugxp9exhzbop.jpg

List of all recorded models: Model list"

Redrum

I've noticed that you and the other Bat Dude post vids that can be downloaded for free. But 51n15ter (and their other user names) only posts vids that can either be streamed or we have pay a very high premium to download. It seems like abuse because you guys are great to us but 51n15ter lines their pockets with videos they do not own to begin with? It kind of sounds like you can either continue to be bros and not link videos, OR you can further allow 51n15ter to make money off of content they didn't produce and be VERY reported to the actual producers of that content. Either force 51n15ter to stop posting vids that he profits off of or lose your entire website because of 51n15ter. Hey, it your decision. Annd ban Dood unless users allow downloads for free.
I'm not kidding, I will contact every model that is on your website and let them know that you are ripping them off. Blackmail, sure. But 51n15ter fuck us to make him money? FUCK NO. Ban him or your website will be seized by their lawyers!!!!
Again, I am not shitting you. That asshole has pissed me off that much. Also, there's a phrase for this...what is it?.....Oh yeah, FUCK AROUND AND FIND OUT.
Ban that prick, force him to post vids without having to pay $70 a fucking download that is obviously a scam site that will rob us blind...
Ok?
A "No" will put an end to your site. I have a LOT of time to fuck you.