Chaturbate getaallac

teky

private time !

getaallac private room

just minimal nipple peekaboos through finger etc imo she is still bit shy but i do think there is nude ones out there just nothing SPICY unless somebody can please prove me otherwise ! :)

teky

only issue i have with that site is so many members seem to be a*holes and it’s hard to view the videos because uploading your own take forever….. so i have maybe bad luck there but THANK YOU nonthelsss for adding to the collection.

let alone all the other .whore .tv so many of the same and so many pop ups to technical issues with site itself it pisses me off , it’s like you def can’t use that site with a mobile phone

teky

do you mind adding me i’ll login and ask for invite … usually nobody accepts but i understand gotta have decent amount of videos for most to wanna accept… ya if thats cool i really appreciate it

sent an invitation to a lucyphile acct , was that the wrong acct i asked lol 😝

all i can do is tell ya my name on there it’s teky, and yea she denied me RIGHT AWAY so must’ve not been you… dunno why i can’t link you to my page i have the worst luck maybe it’s cause of the iphone iunno

Last edited:

teky

i’ve been trying to keep an eye out myself , if you ever find out lemme know i will do the same.